Monday, September 3, 2018

Hellenica: Story of Greece

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love stuff like the Ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Norse, and all other mythologies. Now I have a chance to promote what looks like it's going to be a great 4X type game about Ancient Greece - "Hellenica: Story of Greece". This game will give players the opportunity to be Emperor of Greece! I've always loved 4x games (BTW: 4X stands for "EXplore, EXpand, EXploit, and EXterminate." starting with the very first edition of Civilization and all the way to the present day. It's the hundreds, if not thousands, of different ways that a group can act out controlling a civilization! There's a Kickstarter going on right now (Monday, Sept 03, 2018) that might do the trick. You have only three days to get involved! So - what are you waiting for? Here's the URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/532062403/hellenica-story-of-greece Funding closes on Friday Sept 7, 2018 at 5 PM EDT. I know I'm getting one..... Bruce

No comments: