Tuesday, August 14, 2007

More Wargaming info

OK - back in the left ring, is a bunch of wargaming info for me. I still try to do a little board wargaming when I can, and below is most of the games I still play.

Firstly, I still play original Squad Leader - and I have the Cross of Iron and Crescendo of Doom additions, although I'm still looking for a replacement for my G.I. Anvil of Victory supplement. I also play Rise and Decline of the Third Reich, Arab-Israeli Wars, Panzer Blitz, and Panzer Leader.

I also have almost everything for Advanced Squad Leader - in fact, the module I'm still looking for about the Invasion of Italy only came with one map board (number 9) and is fairly hard to come by.

I'm willing to play virtually any tactical board war game. And if you hvae a copy of Harpoon, I'd love to talk to you. I also have a bit of experience with other Avalon Hill wargames as well as
"Wooden Ships and Iron Men" and many others.

Next, in the center ring, some info about the RPG's I play...

No comments: