Saturday, April 11, 2020

Could this be the best Membrane Keyboard?

The Very Best of the Membrane Keyboards As an amateur Gamer, I find the Apex 64121/64124 Keyboard to be one of the finest I have ever used! This keyboard has an absolutely amazing 26 (twenty-six!) separate individually programmable keys! Roll right? Roll Left? Roll and shoot right? Roll and shoot left? Jump, Duck, Run, you name it. Instead of a more complicated manner, just program a key and go! I can say that a mechanical keyboard has many advantages over a membrane keyboard, but I've never seen a Mechanical Keyboard with more than a half-dozen programmable keys, if any! What's better, is that if you download the accompanying software, you can have three different alternate patterns! I've got one for Real-Time Shooters, one for RPG's, and one specifically for the web, in addition to the default setting. If you can still find a new one, try it! I believe you'll like it!

No comments: