Monday, June 7, 2021

Two Questions Answered!

Greetings!

Here's two questions I ask people - and nearly always get what I think are the wrong answers!

Question 1 - What is the current population of Hell right now?

Answer 1 - I belive the correct answer is ZERO. I cannot find any references from any of my Holy Bibles that even seem to indicate that there is anyone or anything currently in Hell. I'll explain this in a bit.

Question 2 - What is the current population of Heaven?

Answer 2 - I belive the correct answer is FIVE. I'll explain this below.

Explanations:

The more I read my Holy Bible, the more I become convinced that there is no one in Hell right now. Many times the Holy Bible speaks about the Final Judgements, but not until Jesus' return to Earth is anything or anyone sent to Hell.

The more I read my Holy Bible, the more I become convinced that there are only five beings in Heaven currently.

First, the three easy ones: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit. God said that He created Man in His image. Man has a tri-partite body - that is, the physical body, the soul, and the spirit. God the Father is the Soul of God. God the Son, Jesus Christ, is the Body of God. God the Holy Spirit is the Sprit of God.

Now for the other two people (and, yes, they are human) currently in Heaven. I find no corraborating Biblical evidence of any normal human being currently in Heaven except in two places.

In the Book of Genesis, Chapter Five, verses 21 to 24, is the story of Enoch. Although I intend to include those verse here, the Holy Bible says that Enoch was taken to be with God.

Gen 5:21  And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:

Gen 5:22  And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

Gen 5:23  And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:

Gen 5:24  And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

This describes to me that Enoch was taken to Heaven while still in his physical body.

The second person in Heaven right now is Elijah. The Holy Bible describes it like ths:

2Ki 2:11  And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

These are the only humans currently in Heaven. Allow me to explain likt this:

Let's use a fairly current example. Billy Graham, one of the most well recognized Christian people in the world, passed away on February 21, 2018. If current thinking is correct, the Billy Graham has already been in Heaven for about four years. Now let's say that I pass away today. I consider myself to be a Born-Again Christian, and have no doubt that I shall be raised again. But, if I went to heaven on that day, Mr. Graham will have recieved four more years of paradise that I would. Yes, I know Billy Graham certainly deserves an award (or more than one award) from God for this. But, our God is a fair God. We will =all= be risen up at "the last trumpet". The Holy Bible Says:

1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Th 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

I don't know what this passage says to you, but I believe it says to me, that =all= Christians shall arise at about the same time. "The Dead in Christ shall rise first". This is when Billy Graham shall arise. "We which are alive and remain shall be caught up." This is when all living Born-Again Christians shall be taken to be with the Lord.

I believe that Enoch and Elijah shall be the "Two Prophets" that the Holy Bible says will preach to Israel for three and one half years.

Any questions?

No comments: